Web designers and web marketers are invited to attend the 2011 CMS Expo Learning and Business Conference. Hosted by the CMS Association, CMS Expo is the place for CMS pros to learn the best web skills and business practices, while making valuable business connections, all under one roof.
The 2011 CMS Expo will be held May 2nd through 4th at the Hilton Orrington Hotel, a block from Northwestern University, in Evanston, Illinois. Over 400 web pros are expected to participate in over 80-plus learning sessions, plus keynotes, interactive panel discussions and roundtable discussions.
Who Should Attend:
- Web-Based Business Owners & Marketers- Technology Directors & Managers - Web Creatives & Producers- Consultants & Developers
Business Sectors Represented:
- Small Business & Entrepreneurial Mid-Tier Companies- Education: Colleges & Universities- Government: Municipal, State & Federal- Enterprise-Level Non-Profit Organizations
Additional CMSes and sessions added regulary. See www.CMSExpo.net for updates.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development