Web designers and web marketers are invited to attend the 2011 CMS Expo Learning and Business Conference. Hosted by the CMS Association, CMS Expo is the place for CMS pros to learn the best web skills and business practices, while making valuable business connections, all under one roof.
The 2011 CMS Expo will be held May 2nd through 4th at the Hilton Orrington Hotel, a block from Northwestern University, in Evanston, Illinois. Over 400 web pros are expected to participate in over 80-plus learning sessions, plus keynotes, interactive panel discussions and roundtable discussions.
Who Should Attend:
- Web-Based Business Owners & Marketers- Technology Directors & Managers - Web Creatives & Producers- Consultants & Developers
Business Sectors Represented:
- Small Business & Entrepreneurial Mid-Tier Companies- Education: Colleges & Universities- Government: Municipal, State & Federal- Enterprise-Level Non-Profit Organizations
Additional CMSes and sessions added regulary. See www.CMSExpo.net for updates.
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
|The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy||Jul 17, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Portable Apps, in the Cloud!||Jul 15, 2015|
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- Purism Librem 13 Review
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- General Relativity in Python