CloudOpen North America
In 2012, The Linux Foundation introduced a new annual technical conference, CloudOpen, designed to provide a collaboration and education space to advance the open cloud. CloudOpen North America is a conference celebrating and exploring the open source projects, technologies and companies who make up the cloud. It’s built on a belief that open works: for users, for industry and for technology. CloudOpen North America brings together the open source projects, products and companies that are driving the cloud and big data ecosystems today, along with best practices from the world of traditional open source.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- RSS Feeds
- Hack and / - Linux Troubleshooting, Part I: High Load