In 2012, The Linux Foundation introduced a new annual technical conference, CloudOpen, designed to provide a collaboration and education space to advance the open cloud. CloudOpen Europe is a conference celebrating and exploring the open source projects, technologies and companies who make up the cloud. It’s built on a belief that open works: for users, for industry and for technology. CloudOpen Europe brings together the open source projects, products and companies that are driving the cloud and big data ecosystems today, along with best practices from the world of traditional open source.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development