Cloud World Forum
Boasting the most comprehensive agenda and speaker line-up in the cloud sector, the Cloud World Forum is the platform for global authorities to present their “how-to” strategy and vision for how cloud can enhance your organisation.
Whether private or public sector, SME or global enterprise, the Cloud World Forum will help you harness the cloud opportunity in your business and maximise your ROI.
Hear from over 220 premier speakers across 9 theatres representing the most amount of cloud knowledge on the planet.
Meet with over 150 leading solutions providers in our large-scale exhibition.
No other event has as many recognised headline participants.
Make sure you are present on the 26th and 27th June for THE cloud and enterprise IT event of 2013.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- The True Internet of Things
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag