Cloud World Forum
Boasting the most comprehensive agenda and speaker line-up in the cloud sector, the Cloud World Forum is the platform for global authorities to present their “how-to” strategy and vision for how cloud can enhance your organisation.
Whether private or public sector, SME or global enterprise, the Cloud World Forum will help you harness the cloud opportunity in your business and maximise your ROI.
Hear from over 220 premier speakers across 9 theatres representing the most amount of cloud knowledge on the planet.
Meet with over 150 leading solutions providers in our large-scale exhibition.
No other event has as many recognised headline participants.
Make sure you are present on the 26th and 27th June for THE cloud and enterprise IT event of 2013.
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
|Linux Kernel 4.1 Released||Jun 26, 2015|
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Django Templates
- Cinnamon 2.6 Released
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet