Cloud World Forum
Boasting the most comprehensive agenda and speaker line-up in the cloud sector, the Cloud World Forum is the platform for global authorities to present their “how-to” strategy and vision for how cloud can enhance your organisation.
Whether private or public sector, SME or global enterprise, the Cloud World Forum will help you harness the cloud opportunity in your business and maximise your ROI.
Hear from over 220 premier speakers across 9 theatres representing the most amount of cloud knowledge on the planet.
Meet with over 150 leading solutions providers in our large-scale exhibition.
No other event has as many recognised headline participants.
Make sure you are present on the 26th and 27th June for THE cloud and enterprise IT event of 2013.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu