Cloud Computing World Forum
2nd Cloud Computing World Forum
Taking place from 29th June to 1st July 2010 at Olympia Conference Centre, London, and promises to be Europe’s largest Cloud and SaaS based event to date.
The conference will provide a full perspective of cloud computing and SaaS from business value through integration and implementation and to the future of cloud computing. Presentations include discussions on the practical realities of these technologies, featuring end users, thought leaders, platform and service providers and other senior figures from the IT and Telecoms industry.
Visit www.cloudwf.com for more information.
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
|Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers||Aug 17, 2015|
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Three More Lessons