Chemnitz Linux Days 2012
The "Chemnitz Linux Days" is a conference that deals with Linux and
Open Source Software. It is open for everyone - newbees and experts
alike. This event is organized by IN Chemnitz, CLUG, computing centre
and Faculty of Computer Science of Chemnitz University of Technology
and many volunteers.
Pick up your schedule and make a big mark around March 17 and 18. You
won't regret it.
- A Switch for Your Pi
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Downloading an Entire Web Site with wget