Chemnitz Linux Days 2012
The "Chemnitz Linux Days" is a conference that deals with Linux and
Open Source Software. It is open for everyone - newbees and experts
alike. This event is organized by IN Chemnitz, CLUG, computing centre
and Faculty of Computer Science of Chemnitz University of Technology
and many volunteers.
Pick up your schedule and make a big mark around March 17 and 18. You
won't regret it.
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- DevOps for Dummies
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- New Products
- Open Axiom
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal