Big Data TechCon
March 31, 2014 - April 2, 2014
The third Big Data TechCon returns to Boston for three days March 31–April 2. Last year more than 500 people attended the inaugural event, allowing for excellent networking on top of the more than 45 Big Data classes and tutorials that were offered. The two previous iterations of Big Data TechCon have allowed us to select and bring back only the finest speakers and top scoring classes to make sure that your Big Data conference experience is unparalleled.
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- rsync, Part II
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I