Big Data TechCon
March 31, 2014 - April 2, 2014
The third Big Data TechCon returns to Boston for three days March 31–April 2. Last year more than 500 people attended the inaugural event, allowing for excellent networking on top of the more than 45 Big Data classes and tutorials that were offered. The two previous iterations of Big Data TechCon have allowed us to select and bring back only the finest speakers and top scoring classes to make sure that your Big Data conference experience is unparalleled.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.