Big Data Tech Con
Enough talking about Big Data, Let's DO IT at Big Data TechCon!
Big Data TechCon features practical how-to classes and workshops for IT professionals, including database and business analysts, developers, software architects, data scientists, and project managers. Big Data TechCon is the how-to technical conference for professionals implementing Big Data.
Attend Big Data TechCon, the how-to, practical, and technical conference for collecting, managing and analyzing Big Data within your organization. Big Data is huge. It's growing. It's exciting. Big Data has tremendous potential to transform your organization (and it is transforming your customers, partners and competitors).
|Come to Big Data TechCon to learn the best ways to:|
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- New GeekGuide: Beyond Cron