Big Data Tech Con
Enough talking about Big Data, Let's DO IT at Big Data TechCon!
Big Data TechCon features practical how-to classes and workshops for IT professionals, including database and business analysts, developers, software architects, data scientists, and project managers. Big Data TechCon is the how-to technical conference for professionals implementing Big Data.
Attend Big Data TechCon, the how-to, practical, and technical conference for collecting, managing and analyzing Big Data within your organization. Big Data is huge. It's growing. It's exciting. Big Data has tremendous potential to transform your organization (and it is transforming your customers, partners and competitors).
|Come to Big Data TechCon to learn the best ways to:|
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- New Products
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!