Big Data Tech Con
Enough talking about Big Data, Let's DO IT at Big Data TechCon!
Big Data TechCon features practical how-to classes and workshops for IT professionals, including database and business analysts, developers, software architects, data scientists, and project managers. Big Data TechCon is the how-to technical conference for professionals implementing Big Data.
Attend Big Data TechCon, the how-to, practical, and technical conference for collecting, managing and analyzing Big Data within your organization. Big Data is huge. It's growing. It's exciting. Big Data has tremendous potential to transform your organization (and it is transforming your customers, partners and competitors).
|Come to Big Data TechCon to learn the best ways to:|
Special Reports: DevOps
- SUSE – “Will not diverge from its Open Source roots!”
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- New Products
- October 2015 Video Preview