Big Data Tech Con
Enough talking about Big Data, Let's DO IT at Big Data TechCon!
Big Data TechCon features practical how-to classes and workshops for IT professionals, including database and business analysts, developers, software architects, data scientists, and project managers. Big Data TechCon is the how-to technical conference for professionals implementing Big Data.
Attend Big Data TechCon, the how-to, practical, and technical conference for collecting, managing and analyzing Big Data within your organization. Big Data is huge. It's growing. It's exciting. Big Data has tremendous potential to transform your organization (and it is transforming your customers, partners and competitors).
|Come to Big Data TechCon to learn the best ways to:|
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Web Administration Scripts
- Linux Systems Administrator
- animal pajamas
14 min 47 sec ago
- thanks for you post.
21 min 37 sec ago
- thanks for share, great
17 hours 35 min ago
- There are factors which are
22 hours 35 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
23 hours 20 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 day 3 hours ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 13 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 19 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 21 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
2 days 44 min ago