Big Data Innovation
Big Data Innovation
Driving Business Success Through Big Data Science
The Big Data Innovation Summit is the largest gathering of Fortune 500 business executives leading Big Data initiatives.
It will help your business understand & utilize data-driven strategies and discover what disciplines will change because of the advent of data. With a vast amount of data now available, modern businesses are faced with the challenge of storage, management, analysis, visualization, security and disruptive tools & technologies.
Dissecting and making sense of this information to enhance company performance and achieve increased customer insight. With senior leadership now more aware of the need for investment in big data practices, data scientists play a key role in policy formation.
The Summit includes six tracks:
- Big Data Innovation
- Big Data in Healthcare
- Big Data in Finance
- Big Data in Government
- Hadoop Innovation
- Women in Big Data
- Data Visualization Summit
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development