…a general geek/cyberculture convention seasoned with a bit of trade show and packaged in a fun, tasty bacon exterior
..for open-source tech enthusiasts, late-night gamers, bacon lovers, Twitter fanatics, YouTube video producers, makers, hobbyists, hackers, and all geeks in between
…simultaneously going to be about the underlying social media outlets that bring “all of us geeks” together and the celebration of those particular interests.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- New GeekGuide: Beyond Cron