…a general geek/cyberculture convention seasoned with a bit of trade show and packaged in a fun, tasty bacon exterior
..for open-source tech enthusiasts, late-night gamers, bacon lovers, Twitter fanatics, YouTube video producers, makers, hobbyists, hackers, and all geeks in between
…simultaneously going to be about the underlying social media outlets that bring “all of us geeks” together and the celebration of those particular interests.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Android Candy: Bluetooth Auto Connect