The Atlanta Asterisk Users Group VOIP CONFERENCE
The Atlanta Asterisk Users Group VOIP CONFERENCE is a casual, open opportunity for Asterisk VoIP beginners and veterans to meet and share their goals, knowledge, and skills. This free conference brings together leading Asterisk and VoIP users, developers, enthusiasts, service providers and manufacturers who share their accomplishments and goals for the future in this rapidly evolving Linux community.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- SUSE, MariaDB and IBM team up to tame Big Data