The 2nd Android DevCon, the technical conference for software developers building or selling Android apps, arrives after a smashing debut in March, 2011 (nearly 1,000 attendees and 20 major sponsors). It will offer one day of intensive workshops, followed by three days of technical classes. More than 1,000 software developers, engineers and entrepreneurs from 35 nations are projected to attend Android DevCon and choose from 70 classes to bring Android open source development to a high level.
Android handsets are taking the world by storm. And because it's an open platform, Android is finding its way into tablets, set-top boxes and just about everything you can imagine.
You can receive a $100 discount off the Full Event Passport and/or gain free admission to the exhibits (first time registrants only - cannot be combined with other offers) by inserting the code MEDIASPONSOR when prompted on the eRegistration page linked from http://www.andevcon.com/AnDevCon_II/sponsorpages/LinuxJournal.html
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
|Android Candy: Facebook Everything?!?!||Apr 14, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter