Android DevCon Spring
AnDevCon, the technical conference for software developers building Android apps, is the biggest, most info-packed, most practical Android developer conference in the world – and now it's coming to Boston!
Whether you're an enterprise developer, work for a commercial software company, or are driving your own start-up, if you are building Android apps, you need to attend AnDevCon, May 28–31, 2013 in Boston.
You won't find sys admins, VC's, marketing people, celebrities, and curious onlookers...but you will find hundreds of experienced developers and engineers like you attending more than 75 classes 100% focused on Android development. Hang out and network with colleagues and our expert speakers at coffee breaks, lunches and our fabulous Attendee Reception. More than 45 companies will be exhibiting or sponsoring AnDevCon Boston – previous exhibitors include Google, Amazon, GroupOn, Sony, Adobe, Samsung, Qualcomm, TapJoy, RIM, AT&T, Barnes & Noble, HTC, Intel and dozens of others.
Receive a $100 discount off the prevailing rate of either the 4-day or 3-day pass by inserting the code MEDIASPONSOR when prompted on the eRegistration page linked from www.andevcon.com
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- February 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Web Development
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database