Android DevCon Spring
AnDevCon, the technical conference for software developers building Android apps, is the biggest, most info-packed, most practical Android developer conference in the world – and now it's coming to Boston!
Whether you're an enterprise developer, work for a commercial software company, or are driving your own start-up, if you are building Android apps, you need to attend AnDevCon, May 28–31, 2013 in Boston.
You won't find sys admins, VC's, marketing people, celebrities, and curious onlookers...but you will find hundreds of experienced developers and engineers like you attending more than 75 classes 100% focused on Android development. Hang out and network with colleagues and our expert speakers at coffee breaks, lunches and our fabulous Attendee Reception. More than 45 companies will be exhibiting or sponsoring AnDevCon Boston – previous exhibitors include Google, Amazon, GroupOn, Sony, Adobe, Samsung, Qualcomm, TapJoy, RIM, AT&T, Barnes & Noble, HTC, Intel and dozens of others.
Receive a $100 discount off the prevailing rate of either the 4-day or 3-day pass by inserting the code MEDIASPONSOR when prompted on the eRegistration page linked from www.andevcon.com
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- New Products