Android DevCon Spring
AnDevCon, the technical conference for software developers building Android apps, is the biggest, most info-packed, most practical Android developer conference in the world – and now it's coming to Boston!
Whether you're an enterprise developer, work for a commercial software company, or are driving your own start-up, if you are building Android apps, you need to attend AnDevCon, May 28–31, 2013 in Boston.
You won't find sys admins, VC's, marketing people, celebrities, and curious onlookers...but you will find hundreds of experienced developers and engineers like you attending more than 75 classes 100% focused on Android development. Hang out and network with colleagues and our expert speakers at coffee breaks, lunches and our fabulous Attendee Reception. More than 45 companies will be exhibiting or sponsoring AnDevCon Boston – previous exhibitors include Google, Amazon, GroupOn, Sony, Adobe, Samsung, Qualcomm, TapJoy, RIM, AT&T, Barnes & Noble, HTC, Intel and dozens of others.
Receive a $100 discount off the prevailing rate of either the 4-day or 3-day pass by inserting the code MEDIASPONSOR when prompted on the eRegistration page linked from www.andevcon.com
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- So girls had it better ?
3 hours 21 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
3 hours 41 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
9 hours 13 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
14 hours 16 min ago
14 hours 36 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
15 hours 1 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
15 hours 14 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
20 hours 53 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
21 hours 27 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
21 hours 56 min ago