The Android™ Builders Summit
The Android™ Builders Summit is a technical summit for OEMs, their device manufacturers, integrators, custom builders, and the growing Android and Linux Kernel developer communities. Android is expanding to an increasing number of industry segments in addition to smart phones and tablets. There is a need for the ecosystem of builders to collaborate on a common solution for existing limitations and desired features across all of these device categories. The Android Builders Summit provides an intimate forum for collaboration at the systems level and discussion of core issues and opportunities when designing Android devices. The summit addresses topics ranging from custom builds, alternative middleware, network functionality extensions, Peer to Peer frameworks, USB device support, security, unification of power management, tools and hybrid Android devices among many other topics.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Non-Linux FOSS: Vienna, Not Just for Sausages||Jun 02, 2015|
|June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking||Jun 01, 2015|
|June 2015 Video Preview||Jun 01, 2015|
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Vienna, Not Just for Sausages
- June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.