All Things Open
All Things Open is a two day conference for developers, technologists and decision makers around the topic of open source, open tech and the open web in the enterprise. The event will feature more than 50 world-class speakers from 20 states as well as the largest and most influential companies in the ‘open’ space. Attendees can choose from 45 minute or 1:30 tutorial sessions on 6 tracks hosted by some of the most well known experts in the world. The conference will take place October 23 and 24 at the Convention Center in Raleigh, NC, the open source city.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development