All About the Cloud
OpSource and the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) proudly bring you the world’s largest ISV Cloud Computing conference, All About the Cloud.
Marking its 6th year, All About the Cloud represents the world’s largest forum for the advancement of the as-a-service industry. From security and compliance, true multi-tenancy, integration, and platform strategies, All About the Cloud has it all.
Attend All About the Cloud to join 550+ executives from ISVs, resellers, platform and infrastructure providers, along with industry leading analysts, venture capitalists and media – gathering to explore, debate and discuss all aspects of Cloud Computing. The Cloud is here to stay and it is changing the way every one of us consumes IT services and delivers applications.
Cloud Computing is a game changer. Mark your calendars for this must-attend conference!
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- New Products
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- find more twitter followers
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!