The 9th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI '10)
The 9th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI '10) will take place October 4-6, 2010, in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Join us for OSDI '10, the premier forum for discussing the design, implementation, and implications of systems software. This year's program has been expanded to include 32 high-quality papers in areas including cloud storage, production networks, concurrency bugs, deterministic parallelism, as well as a poster session. Don't miss the opportunity to network with researchers and professionals from academic and industrial backgrounds to discuss innovative, exciting work in the systems area.
Register by September 13 and save! Additional discounts available!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- The kernel doesn't really
28 min 10 sec ago
59 min 10 sec ago
59 min 16 sec ago
3 hours 4 min ago
- This should be very helpful
4 hours 17 min ago
- As much as I share your point
6 hours 37 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
10 hours 9 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
10 hours 29 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
16 hours 1 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
21 hours 4 min ago