22nd USENIX Security Symposium
The USENIX Security Symposium brings together researchers, practitioners, system administrators, system programmers, and others interested in the latest advances in the security of computer systems and networks. The 22nd USENIX Security Symposium will be held August 14–16, 2013, in Washington, DC.
All researchers are encouraged to submit papers covering novel and scientifically significant practical works in computer security. Submissions are due on February 21, 2013. The Symposium will span three days, with a technical program including refereed papers, invited talks, posters, panel discussions, and Birds-of-a-Feather sessions. Workshops will precede the Symposium on August 12 and 13
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Security Hardening with Ansible