2014 High Performance Computing
September 22, 2014
New York, NY
The 2014 High Performance Computing Shows for Wall Street will provide the opportunity to meet face to face 800 Wall Street executives at the convenient and affordable Roosevelt Hotel, 11th Annual September 22, Monday event. Technology is changing the way Wall Street does business. This 11th Annual show provides live on the show floor technology demonstrations. The conference provides knowledgeable speakers sharing their Wall Street experience. The event provides networking and person-to-person collaboration.
|Privacy Is Personal||Jul 02, 2015|
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Monitoring Processes with Kill
- Comparing Files
- There's Browser in My SSH
- Tutorial: Emacs for Programmers
- Playing with ptrace, Part I
- Mutt Over SSH, but What About Attachments?
- Best of Technical Support
- Rapid Application Development with Python and Glade
- Cooking with Linux - It's a Cross Platform, All Right!
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.