2014 High Performance Computing
September 22, 2014
New York, NY
The 2014 High Performance Computing Shows for Wall Street will provide the opportunity to meet face to face 800 Wall Street executives at the convenient and affordable Roosevelt Hotel, 11th Annual September 22, Monday event. Technology is changing the way Wall Street does business. This 11th Annual show provides live on the show floor technology demonstrations. The conference provides knowledgeable speakers sharing their Wall Street experience. The event provides networking and person-to-person collaboration.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- New Products