2014 High Performance Computing
September 22, 2014
New York, NY
The 2014 High Performance Computing Shows for Wall Street will provide the opportunity to meet face to face 800 Wall Street executives at the convenient and affordable Roosevelt Hotel, 11th Annual September 22, Monday event. Technology is changing the way Wall Street does business. This 11th Annual show provides live on the show floor technology demonstrations. The conference provides knowledgeable speakers sharing their Wall Street experience. The event provides networking and person-to-person collaboration.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Multitenant Sites