2014 High Performance Computing
September 22, 2014
New York, NY
The 2014 High Performance Computing Shows for Wall Street will provide the opportunity to meet face to face 800 Wall Street executives at the convenient and affordable Roosevelt Hotel, 11th Annual September 22, Monday event. Technology is changing the way Wall Street does business. This 11th Annual show provides live on the show floor technology demonstrations. The conference provides knowledgeable speakers sharing their Wall Street experience. The event provides networking and person-to-person collaboration.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Attack of the Drones
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.