2013 10th Annual HPC Linux for Wall Street Conference
Register today. Plan to attend the 2013 10th Annual HPC Linux for Wall Street Conference featuring Big Data, Cloud Computing, HPC systems, Data Centers, Networks, Switches, Optimization – all-in-one for 800 Wall Street IT attendees.
The 2012 conference featured the keynote session with Andy Bechtolsheim, Founder, Chief Development Officer and Chairman, Arista Networks, Santa Clara, CA and Larry Tabb, Founder and CEO, TABB Group, New York, NY.
The 2013 conference speakers will be announced shortly including Wall Street top IT executives and Gold Sponsor technology experts. This 9th Annual is the largest meeting of HPC in New York in 2012.
These speakers will cover high speed, low latency, reducing cost and total cost of ownership.
The explosion of data mandates new technology to harness the power of financial information.
Wall Street is increasing their HPC technology and data center budget by 7% in 2012.
Plan to attend the full conference program. Save $100. The conference is only $295 before the deadline. Conference includes general sessions, concurrent sessions, industry luncheon, exhibits, handouts and special Sponsor programs.
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python