2013 10th Annual HPC Linux for Wall Street Conference
Register today. Plan to attend the 2013 10th Annual HPC Linux for Wall Street Conference featuring Big Data, Cloud Computing, HPC systems, Data Centers, Networks, Switches, Optimization – all-in-one for 800 Wall Street IT attendees.
The 2012 conference featured the keynote session with Andy Bechtolsheim, Founder, Chief Development Officer and Chairman, Arista Networks, Santa Clara, CA and Larry Tabb, Founder and CEO, TABB Group, New York, NY.
The 2013 conference speakers will be announced shortly including Wall Street top IT executives and Gold Sponsor technology experts. This 9th Annual is the largest meeting of HPC in New York in 2012.
These speakers will cover high speed, low latency, reducing cost and total cost of ownership.
The explosion of data mandates new technology to harness the power of financial information.
Wall Street is increasing their HPC technology and data center budget by 7% in 2012.
Plan to attend the full conference program. Save $100. The conference is only $295 before the deadline. Conference includes general sessions, concurrent sessions, industry luncheon, exhibits, handouts and special Sponsor programs.
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development