2012 High Performance Computing Shows for Wall Street
The 2012 High Performance Computing Shows for Wall Street will provide the opportunity to meet face to face 800 Wall Street executives at the convenient and affordable Roosevelt Hotel, 9th Annual September 19, Wednesday event.
In 2012, Wall Street continues to seek increased speed, reduced latency, reduced costs in their trading, data centers and network operations, cloud, optimization of existing systems, and HPC operations.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script