2012 High Performance Computing Shows for Wall Street
The 2012 High Performance Computing Shows for Wall Street will provide the opportunity to meet face to face 800 Wall Street executives at the convenient and affordable Roosevelt Hotel, 9th Annual September 19, Wednesday event.
In 2012, Wall Street continues to seek increased speed, reduced latency, reduced costs in their trading, data centers and network operations, cloud, optimization of existing systems, and HPC operations.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible