2012 High Performance Computing Shows for Wall Street
The 2012 High Performance Computing Shows for Wall Street will provide the opportunity to meet face to face 800 Wall Street executives at the convenient and affordable Roosevelt Hotel, 9th Annual September 19, Wednesday event.
In 2012, Wall Street continues to seek increased speed, reduced latency, reduced costs in their trading, data centers and network operations, cloud, optimization of existing systems, and HPC operations.
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!