2012 High Performance Computing Shows for Wall Street
The 2012 High Performance Computing Shows for Wall Street will provide the opportunity to meet face to face 800 Wall Street executives at the convenient and affordable Roosevelt Hotel, 9th Annual September 19, Wednesday event.
In 2012, Wall Street continues to seek increased speed, reduced latency, reduced costs in their trading, data centers and network operations, cloud, optimization of existing systems, and HPC operations.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Numerical Python
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- RSS Feeds
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer