11th USENIX Conference on File and Storage Technologies
Join us in San Jose, CA, February 12–15, 2013, for the 11th USENIX Conference on File and Storage Technologies. FAST '13 brings together storage-system researchers and practitioners to explore new directions in the design, implementation, evaluation, and deployment of storage systems in a unified, high-quality forum.
Just announced! Kai Li, Princeton University, will deliver the Keynote Address.
Can't make it in person? Check out the live streaming options.
Four half-day tutorials taking place on Tuesday, February 12 will give you the opportunity to learn from leaders in the storage industry:
- Building a Cloud Storage System, by Jeff Darcy, Red Hat
- Erasure Coding for Storage Applications, by James S. Plank, University of Tennessee; and Cheng Huang, Microsoft Research
- Data DeDuplication: Technologies, Trends, and Challenges by Sudipta Sengupta, Microsoft Research
- Design Trade-offs of CAP Theorem & Beyond: Understanding Implications of Design Choices in a Software-defined Shared Nothing Storage Architecture by Sandeep Uttamchandani, VMware
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Web Administration Scripts
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- thanks for share, great
4 hours 29 min ago
- There are factors which are
9 hours 29 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
10 hours 14 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
14 hours 21 min ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 27 min ago
- on the ground
1 day 6 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 8 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
1 day 11 hours ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
1 day 11 hours ago
- The kernel doesn't really
1 day 23 hours ago