11th Annual High Performance Computing Linux for Wall Stree
April 7, 2014
New York, NY
Big Data, Cloud, Data Centers, Networks, Low Latency, Cost Savings, Speed, Virtualization for Wall Street. The Largest show of HPC in 2014. April 7, 2014: 11th Annual High Performance Computing Linux for Wall Street. HPC, Big Data. Data Centers, Cloud, Networks, Low Latency, Virtualization, cost savings, speed, are changing the way global financial markets are transacting business. Come hear leading Wall Street IT directors and vendor technology experts at one time, one place next April. Speakers will cover 2014 HPC, Cloud, networks, high speed, low latency, data centers, Linux, reducing cost and total cost of ownership. The explosion of data mandates new technology to harness the power of financial information.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server