11th Annual High Performance Computing Linux for Wall Stree
April 7, 2014
New York, NY
Big Data, Cloud, Data Centers, Networks, Low Latency, Cost Savings, Speed, Virtualization for Wall Street. The Largest show of HPC in 2014. April 7, 2014: 11th Annual High Performance Computing Linux for Wall Street. HPC, Big Data. Data Centers, Cloud, Networks, Low Latency, Virtualization, cost savings, speed, are changing the way global financial markets are transacting business. Come hear leading Wall Street IT directors and vendor technology experts at one time, one place next April. Speakers will cover 2014 HPC, Cloud, networks, high speed, low latency, data centers, Linux, reducing cost and total cost of ownership. The explosion of data mandates new technology to harness the power of financial information.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- RSS Feeds
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Are you an extremist?
- Pass on Passwords with scp