11th Annual High Performance Computing Linux for Wall Stree
April 7, 2014
New York, NY
Big Data, Cloud, Data Centers, Networks, Low Latency, Cost Savings, Speed, Virtualization for Wall Street. The Largest show of HPC in 2014. April 7, 2014: 11th Annual High Performance Computing Linux for Wall Street. HPC, Big Data. Data Centers, Cloud, Networks, Low Latency, Virtualization, cost savings, speed, are changing the way global financial markets are transacting business. Come hear leading Wall Street IT directors and vendor technology experts at one time, one place next April. Speakers will cover 2014 HPC, Cloud, networks, high speed, low latency, data centers, Linux, reducing cost and total cost of ownership. The explosion of data mandates new technology to harness the power of financial information.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations