10th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation
Join us in Hollywood, CA, October 8–10, 2012, for the 10th USENIX
Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation. The 10th
OSDI seeks to present innovative, exciting research in computer
systems. OSDI brings together professionals from academic and
industrial backgrounds in what has become the premier forum for
discussing the design, implementation, and implications of systems
software. Highlights include a Keynote Address from David Haussler; an
outstanding technical program drawn from a range of topic areas
including operating systems, networked and distributed systems,
mobility, cloud computing, and security; and evening events including
Birds-of-a-Feather sessions, a Poster Session, and more.
Register by September 17 and save! Additional discounts available!
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- RSS Feeds
- Numerical Python
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Are you an extremist?
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation