10th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation
Join us in Hollywood, CA, October 8–10, 2012, for the 10th USENIX
Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation. The 10th
OSDI seeks to present innovative, exciting research in computer
systems. OSDI brings together professionals from academic and
industrial backgrounds in what has become the premier forum for
discussing the design, implementation, and implications of systems
software. Highlights include a Keynote Address from David Haussler; an
outstanding technical program drawn from a range of topic areas
including operating systems, networked and distributed systems,
mobility, cloud computing, and security; and evening events including
Birds-of-a-Feather sessions, a Poster Session, and more.
Register by September 17 and save! Additional discounts available!
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Server Hardening
- EnterpriseDB's EDB Postgres Advanced Server and EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
- The Death of RoboVM
- BitTorrent Inc.'s Sync
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- The Humble Hacker?
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- ACI Worldwide's UP Retail Payments
- New Container Image Standard Promises More Portable Apps
- Canonical and BQ's Aquaris M10 Ubuntu Edition Tablet