10th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation
NSDI focuses on the design principles, implementation, and practical evaluation of large-scale networked and distributed systems. Systems as diverse as data centers, Internet routing, peer-to-peer and overlay networks, storage clusters, sensor networks, wireless and mobile systems, Web-based systems, and measurement infrastructures share a set of common challenges. The technical sessions will focus on hot topics such as pervasive computing, network integrity, data centers, performance, big data, security, privacy, and many others.
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers