10th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation
NSDI focuses on the design principles, implementation, and practical evaluation of large-scale networked and distributed systems. Systems as diverse as data centers, Internet routing, peer-to-peer and overlay networks, storage clusters, sensor networks, wireless and mobile systems, Web-based systems, and measurement infrastructures share a set of common challenges. The technical sessions will focus on hot topics such as pervasive computing, network integrity, data centers, performance, big data, security, privacy, and many others.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- New Products
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- RSS Feeds
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python