10th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation
NSDI focuses on the design principles, implementation, and practical evaluation of large-scale networked and distributed systems. Systems as diverse as data centers, Internet routing, peer-to-peer and overlay networks, storage clusters, sensor networks, wireless and mobile systems, Web-based systems, and measurement infrastructures share a set of common challenges. The technical sessions will focus on hot topics such as pervasive computing, network integrity, data centers, performance, big data, security, privacy, and many others.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment