10th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation
NSDI focuses on the design principles, implementation, and practical evaluation of large-scale networked and distributed systems. Systems as diverse as data centers, Internet routing, peer-to-peer and overlay networks, storage clusters, sensor networks, wireless and mobile systems, Web-based systems, and measurement infrastructures share a set of common challenges. The technical sessions will focus on hot topics such as pervasive computing, network integrity, data centers, performance, big data, security, privacy, and many others.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- It Actually Is Rocket Science