10th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation
NSDI focuses on the design principles, implementation, and practical evaluation of large-scale networked and distributed systems. Systems as diverse as data centers, Internet routing, peer-to-peer and overlay networks, storage clusters, sensor networks, wireless and mobile systems, Web-based systems, and measurement infrastructures share a set of common challenges. The technical sessions will focus on hot topics such as pervasive computing, network integrity, data centers, performance, big data, security, privacy, and many others.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server