Looking for software recommendations, apps, and generally useful stuff? These editors' selections highlight various technologies that merit our Editor's Choice seal of approval. We think you'll find this listing to be a valuable resource for discovering and vetting software, products, and apps. We've run these things through the paces and chosen only the best to highlight so you can get right to the good stuff.
Do you know a product, project, or vendor that could earn our Editor's Choice distinction? Please let us know at email@example.com
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- The Yorick Programming Language
- Interview with Linus, the Author of Linux
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- Tutorial: Emacs for Programmers
- Boot with GRUB
- What's Intel up to with VIIV?
- Hack and / - When Disaster Strikes: Attack of the rm Command
- Bash Arrays
- Blu-ray Encryption—Why Most People Pirate Movies
- Girls and Software