Looking for software recommendations, apps, and generally useful stuff? These editors' selections highlight various technologies that merit our Editor's Choice seal of approval. We think you'll find this listing to be a valuable resource for discovering and vetting software, products, and apps. We've run these things through the paces and chosen only the best to highlight so you can get right to the good stuff.
Do you know a product, project, or vendor that could earn our Editor's Choice distinction? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- New Products
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- find more twitter followers
- Returning Values from Bash Functions