I have the Zipit 2.How can I IM to someone elses Zipit? I don't always see my IM friends under the "MyFriendz" column. Do they have to be online in order for me to see their IM names listed or should their IM names always show on my list even though they aren't online or on their zipit? The only names I see all of the time are those who I can text to their phones. For instance I set up an IM account in Yahoo for my niece so she can use her Zipit. I can't send her messages to her Zipit because her name doesn't appear on my "MyFriendz" list. Same thing for her. She can only text to someones phone and not to a Zipit. And yes I did add her and she added me. I do however see all of those I've added both text and IM frinds when I click on "Delete My Friendz". They are all there so I know they are added. Please help!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.