I have the Zipit 2.How can I IM to someone elses Zipit? I don't always see my IM friends under the "MyFriendz" column. Do they have to be online in order for me to see their IM names listed or should their IM names always show on my list even though they aren't online or on their zipit? The only names I see all of the time are those who I can text to their phones. For instance I set up an IM account in Yahoo for my niece so she can use her Zipit. I can't send her messages to her Zipit because her name doesn't appear on my "MyFriendz" list. Same thing for her. She can only text to someones phone and not to a Zipit. And yes I did add her and she added me. I do however see all of those I've added both text and IM frinds when I click on "Delete My Friendz". They are all there so I know they are added. Please help!
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development