I have the Zipit 2.How can I IM to someone elses Zipit? I don't always see my IM friends under the "MyFriendz" column. Do they have to be online in order for me to see their IM names listed or should their IM names always show on my list even though they aren't online or on their zipit? The only names I see all of the time are those who I can text to their phones. For instance I set up an IM account in Yahoo for my niece so she can use her Zipit. I can't send her messages to her Zipit because her name doesn't appear on my "MyFriendz" list. Same thing for her. She can only text to someones phone and not to a Zipit. And yes I did add her and she added me. I do however see all of those I've added both text and IM frinds when I click on "Delete My Friendz". They are all there so I know they are added. Please help!
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU