I have the Zipit 2.How can I IM to someone elses Zipit? I don't always see my IM friends under the "MyFriendz" column. Do they have to be online in order for me to see their IM names listed or should their IM names always show on my list even though they aren't online or on their zipit? The only names I see all of the time are those who I can text to their phones. For instance I set up an IM account in Yahoo for my niece so she can use her Zipit. I can't send her messages to her Zipit because her name doesn't appear on my "MyFriendz" list. Same thing for her. She can only text to someones phone and not to a Zipit. And yes I did add her and she added me. I do however see all of those I've added both text and IM frinds when I click on "Delete My Friendz". They are all there so I know they are added. Please help!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- As much as I share your point
1 hour 16 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
4 hours 47 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
5 hours 7 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
10 hours 40 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
15 hours 42 min ago
16 hours 2 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
16 hours 27 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
16 hours 40 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
22 hours 19 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
22 hours 53 min ago