You never know what you will stumble across on Craigslist
I often find myself on Craigslist while eating lunch, anxiously waiting for the new Best of section.
If you have not checked out that section, I highly suggest doing so. There is always something either entertaining, thought provoking, disturbing, or comical.
Not sure this is really Stallman's ad, but if it is, I think we should help a brother out.
For all of his contributions, doesn't he deserve a sweetie?
Mark Irgang is Associate Publisher at Linux Journal
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Nventify's Imagizer Cloud Engine
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Linux Journal February 2017