You never know what you will stumble across on Craigslist
I often find myself on Craigslist while eating lunch, anxiously waiting for the new Best of section.
If you have not checked out that section, I highly suggest doing so. There is always something either entertaining, thought provoking, disturbing, or comical.
Not sure this is really Stallman's ad, but if it is, I think we should help a brother out.
For all of his contributions, doesn't he deserve a sweetie?
Mark Irgang is Associate Publisher at Linux Journal
|NTPsec: a Secure, Hardened NTP Implementation||Mar 30, 2017|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
- NTPsec: a Secure, Hardened NTP Implementation
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Chemistry on the Desktop