You never know what you will stumble across on Craigslist
I often find myself on Craigslist while eating lunch, anxiously waiting for the new Best of section.
If you have not checked out that section, I highly suggest doing so. There is always something either entertaining, thought provoking, disturbing, or comical.
Not sure this is really Stallman's ad, but if it is, I think we should help a brother out.
For all of his contributions, doesn't he deserve a sweetie?
Mark Irgang is Associate Publisher at Linux Journal
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)