You never know what you will stumble across on Craigslist
I often find myself on Craigslist while eating lunch, anxiously waiting for the new Best of section.
If you have not checked out that section, I highly suggest doing so. There is always something either entertaining, thought provoking, disturbing, or comical.
Not sure this is really Stallman's ad, but if it is, I think we should help a brother out.
For all of his contributions, doesn't he deserve a sweetie?
Mark Irgang is Associate Publisher at Linux Journal
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
- Linux Journal
- How a Corrupted USB Drive Was Saved by GNU/Linux
- The LiVES Video Editor and VJ Tool Turns 1.0
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Playing with Binary Formats
- What's GNU?
- MiniVend—the Electronic Shopping Cart
- Troll Tech's QPL