Wireless vs. Ethernet Access
A friend of mine is traveling through Italy using an ASUS Linux-based laptop for internet access. He says that he is able to connect to the internet using ethernet 100% of the time, however is much less successful (about 10%) using wireless. Ethernet connections are not available at most hotels and B&Bs; wireless is the preferred choice.
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development