Wireless vs. Ethernet Access
A friend of mine is traveling through Italy using an ASUS Linux-based laptop for internet access. He says that he is able to connect to the internet using ethernet 100% of the time, however is much less successful (about 10%) using wireless. Ethernet connections are not available at most hotels and B&Bs; wireless is the preferred choice.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- April 2015 Video Preview
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH
- Android Candy: Bluetooth Auto Connect