Wireless vs. Ethernet Access
A friend of mine is traveling through Italy using an ASUS Linux-based laptop for internet access. He says that he is able to connect to the internet using ethernet 100% of the time, however is much less successful (about 10%) using wireless. Ethernet connections are not available at most hotels and B&Bs; wireless is the preferred choice.
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Devuan Beta Release
- May 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- EnterpriseDB's EDB Postgres Advanced Server and EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- The Humble Hacker?
- The Death of RoboVM
- BitTorrent Inc.'s Sync
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- New Container Image Standard Promises More Portable Apps
- AdaCore's SPARK Pro