Wireless connection problem
A friend of mine is traveling through Italy using an ASUS Linux-based laptop for internet access. He says that he is able to connect to the internet using ethernet 100% of the time, however is much less successful (about 10%) using wireless. Ethernet connections are not available at most hotels and B&Bs; wireless is the preferred choice.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- February 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Web Development