Wireless connection problem
A friend of mine is traveling through Italy using an ASUS Linux-based laptop for internet access. He says that he is able to connect to the internet using ethernet 100% of the time, however is much less successful (about 10%) using wireless. Ethernet connections are not available at most hotels and B&Bs; wireless is the preferred choice.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Wi-Fi on the Command Line
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!