Windows PC Stolen: What Should I Do?
Aug 04, 2008 By James Gray
Tell the police and put out an APB to the pawn shops. Get the machine back at all costs!!!
12% (78 votes)
Tell the police but give them a Knoppix disk. Once they catch the thief, they can enlighten him with a real OS.
27% (180 votes)
Don't tell the police...your home is now exorcised of its evil spirit. Jeez, James, don't you see the thief did you a favor?
61% (402 votes)
Total votes: 660
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- February 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Web Development