Windows PC Stolen: What Should I Do?
Aug 04, 2008 By James Gray
Tell the police and put out an APB to the pawn shops. Get the machine back at all costs!!!
12% (78 votes)
Tell the police but give them a Knoppix disk. Once they catch the thief, they can enlighten him with a real OS.
27% (180 votes)
Don't tell the police...your home is now exorcised of its evil spirit. Jeez, James, don't you see the thief did you a favor?
61% (402 votes)
Total votes: 660
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment