Windows PC Stolen: What Should I Do?
Aug 04, 2008 By James Gray
Tell the police and put out an APB to the pawn shops. Get the machine back at all costs!!!
12% (78 votes)
Tell the police but give them a Knoppix disk. Once they catch the thief, they can enlighten him with a real OS.
27% (180 votes)
Don't tell the police...your home is now exorcised of its evil spirit. Jeez, James, don't you see the thief did you a favor?
61% (402 votes)
Total votes: 660
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux
- Smith Charts for All
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!