Windows PC Stolen: What Should I Do?
Aug 04, 2008 By James Gray
Tell the police and put out an APB to the pawn shops. Get the machine back at all costs!!!
12% (78 votes)
Tell the police but give them a Knoppix disk. Once they catch the thief, they can enlighten him with a real OS.
27% (180 votes)
Don't tell the police...your home is now exorcised of its evil spirit. Jeez, James, don't you see the thief did you a favor?
61% (402 votes)
Total votes: 660
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- So girls had it better ?
2 hours 5 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
2 hours 25 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
7 hours 57 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
13 hours 44 sec ago
13 hours 20 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
13 hours 45 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
13 hours 58 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
19 hours 37 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
20 hours 11 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
20 hours 40 min ago