WICOM 2007 has been covered by Ei px
Now All papers in the WiCOM 2007 proceedings have been indexed by Ei Compendex.
Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message
The 4th International Conference on Wireless Communications,
Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM 2008)
CALL FOR PAPERS
Dalian, China October 12-14, 2008
This conference is sponsored by IEEE Communications Society,IEEE AP-S
Society, Dalian University of Technology and Wuhan University. All
papers accepted will be included in IEEE Xplore and indexed by EI. For
more information, please contact: email@example.com.
The conference will be held in Dalian, the bright pearl of northern
China. Dalian is regarded as a romantic beach city full of vigor and
vitality. You are welcome to visit Dalian and Beijing, where the 2008
Olympic Games will be held.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu