Linux Journal generates highly qualified leads by promoting vendor white papers, product downloads and other product information through our White Paper program.
Papers are marketed to business decision makers through various Linux Journal marketing channels and feature registration questions of the vendor's choice. An example follows:
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Secret Agent Man
- Own Your DNS Data
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Smoothwall Express
- Simple Server Hardening
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux