What it's all about . . .
Ever wonder why a guy like me writes all these articles, pens all these books, gives talks at trade shows, universities, or appears on radio and television. It's not the fame and glory (there isn't much anyhow). No, it's something entirely different.
I have a few more shirts, but I thought it best to stop when I did. -- Marcel
Marcel (Writer and Free Thinker at Large) Gagné is Linux Journal's resident Chef Français and the author of the award-winning "Cooking with Linux" column which appears monthly in the magazine. You can visit his main Website here or check out his Cooking with Linux site here . . . if you dare.
- Promise Theory—What Is It?
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- I2C Drivers, Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- New Products