What it's all about . . .
Ever wonder why a guy like me writes all these articles, pens all these books, gives talks at trade shows, universities, or appears on radio and television. It's not the fame and glory (there isn't much anyhow). No, it's something entirely different.
I have a few more shirts, but I thought it best to stop when I did. -- Marcel
Marcel (Writer and Free Thinker at Large) Gagné is Linux Journal's resident Chef Français and the author of the award-winning "Cooking with Linux" column which appears monthly in the magazine. You can visit his main Website here or check out his Cooking with Linux site here . . . if you dare.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database