What it's all about . . .
Ever wonder why a guy like me writes all these articles, pens all these books, gives talks at trade shows, universities, or appears on radio and television. It's not the fame and glory (there isn't much anyhow). No, it's something entirely different.
I have a few more shirts, but I thought it best to stop when I did. -- Marcel
Marcel (Writer and Free Thinker at Large) Gagné is Linux Journal's resident Chef Français and the author of the award-winning "Cooking with Linux" column which appears monthly in the magazine. You can visit his main Website here or check out his Cooking with Linux site here . . . if you dare.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Smoothwall Express
- Simple Server Hardening
- Own Your DNS Data
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations