What it's all about . . .
Ever wonder why a guy like me writes all these articles, pens all these books, gives talks at trade shows, universities, or appears on radio and television. It's not the fame and glory (there isn't much anyhow). No, it's something entirely different.
I have a few more shirts, but I thought it best to stop when I did. -- Marcel
Marcel (Writer and Free Thinker at Large) Gagné is Linux Journal's resident Chef Français and the author of the award-winning "Cooking with Linux" column which appears monthly in the magazine. You can visit his main Website here or check out his Cooking with Linux site here . . . if you dare.
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer