What it's all about . . .
Ever wonder why a guy like me writes all these articles, pens all these books, gives talks at trade shows, universities, or appears on radio and television. It's not the fame and glory (there isn't much anyhow). No, it's something entirely different.
I have a few more shirts, but I thought it best to stop when I did. -- Marcel
Marcel (Writer and Free Thinker at Large) Gagné is Linux Journal's resident Chef Français and the author of the award-winning "Cooking with Linux" column which appears monthly in the magazine. You can visit his main Website here or check out his Cooking with Linux site here . . . if you dare.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App
- Tails above the Rest, Part III