What is the error in php?
In this php program:
// connect to DSN MSSQL with a user and password
$connect = odbc_connect("DSNNAME", "miki", "84139") or die ("couldn't connect");
odbc_exec($connect, "use SwitchCenterDB");
$result = odbc_exec($connect, 'show tables');
?>[Mon Mar 03 11:49:59 2008] [error] [client 22.214.171.124] PHP Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [unixODBC][FreeTDS][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'show'., SQL state 37000 in SQLExecDirect in /srv/www/htdocs/hu/Proj1/ttc.php on line ...
there is an error:
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- April 2015 Video Preview
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know