What is the error in php?
In this php program:
// connect to DSN MSSQL with a user and password
$connect = odbc_connect("DSNNAME", "miki", "84139") or die ("couldn't connect");
odbc_exec($connect, "use SwitchCenterDB");
$result = odbc_exec($connect, 'show tables');
?>[Mon Mar 03 11:49:59 2008] [error] [client 188.8.131.52] PHP Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [unixODBC][FreeTDS][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'show'., SQL state 37000 in SQLExecDirect in /srv/www/htdocs/hu/Proj1/ttc.php on line ...
there is an error:
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- Wine 1.8 Released