Jul 28, 2009 By lmcdougall
I will like to get a list of the files in the directory of an ftp site.
can I use wget to do it?
if yes, the how?
any other method that I can easily implement in bash script is welcome also.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- New Products
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server