Jul 28, 2009 By lmcdougall
I will like to get a list of the files in the directory of an ftp site.
can I use wget to do it?
if yes, the how?
any other method that I can easily implement in bash script is welcome also.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Numerical Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep