Jul 28, 2009 By lmcdougall
I will like to get a list of the files in the directory of an ftp site.
can I use wget to do it?
if yes, the how?
any other method that I can easily implement in bash script is welcome also.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- UX Designer
- RSS Feeds