Jul 28, 2009 By lmcdougall
I will like to get a list of the files in the directory of an ftp site.
can I use wget to do it?
if yes, the how?
any other method that I can easily implement in bash script is welcome also.
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python