Welcome to the Ham Shack!
It all began with a simple blog post, trying to gage the level of interest in articles about Open Source Software supporting the Amateur Radio community. Well, actually, it started with a conversation in the #linuxjournal IRC room, which became a blog, and a flood of email, in a good way, and then, well, the January 2010 Linux Journal focusing on Amateur Radio and Open Source and then to this, our own little Ham Shack here at the Linux Journal. And while I do not think we will be having an antenna party anytime soon, I look forward to what should be an interesting exchange of ideas, knowledge, tips, tricks and traps on everything that the Open Source Communities of software, hardware and Amateur Radio have to offer.
So welcome! Do not be shy and let us see where this will take us. Because, When all else fails...
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
|Android Candy: Facebook Everything?!?!||Apr 14, 2017|
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- A Switch for Your RPi
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter