Welcome to the Ham Shack!
It all began with a simple blog post, trying to gage the level of interest in articles about Open Source Software supporting the Amateur Radio community. Well, actually, it started with a conversation in the #linuxjournal IRC room, which became a blog, and a flood of email, in a good way, and then, well, the January 2010 Linux Journal focusing on Amateur Radio and Open Source and then to this, our own little Ham Shack here at the Linux Journal. And while I do not think we will be having an antenna party anytime soon, I look forward to what should be an interesting exchange of ideas, knowledge, tips, tricks and traps on everything that the Open Source Communities of software, hardware and Amateur Radio have to offer.
So welcome! Do not be shy and let us see where this will take us. Because, When all else fails...
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!