Welcome to the Ham Shack!
It all began with a simple blog post, trying to gage the level of interest in articles about Open Source Software supporting the Amateur Radio community. Well, actually, it started with a conversation in the #linuxjournal IRC room, which became a blog, and a flood of email, in a good way, and then, well, the January 2010 Linux Journal focusing on Amateur Radio and Open Source and then to this, our own little Ham Shack here at the Linux Journal. And while I do not think we will be having an antenna party anytime soon, I look forward to what should be an interesting exchange of ideas, knowledge, tips, tricks and traps on everything that the Open Source Communities of software, hardware and Amateur Radio have to offer.
So welcome! Do not be shy and let us see where this will take us. Because, When all else fails...
- Bruce Nikkel's Practical Forensic Imaging (No Starch Press)
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Progress on Privacy
- Stepping into Science
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Radio Free Linux
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution